This website is owned and operated by TEFL Express Limited. All intellectual property rights, including copyright, in the content displayed on this website belong to TEFL Express Limited or its licensors, and all rights are hereby reserved. You may only use the content of this website for your personal non-commercial use. You agree not to download, copy, reproduce, modify, store, redistribute or commercially exploit in any way any part of the content of this website without the prior written permission of TEFL Express Limited.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance, of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available on or through this website meet your particular requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of this material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience in order to provide additional information. This does not imply that we endorse the linked website(s). We accept no responsibility of any kind for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create any link to this website from other websites without IELTS Write's prior written consent.
Terms and Conditions
Conditions of Enrolment
Please note that enrolment on our courses is subject to the following terms and conditions:
All courses must be paid for in full prior to the course commencing.
Online IELTS Writing Practice
All online courses, content, material, tasks and certificates, are delivered online through the IELTS Write Dashboard. All online courses are valid for 75 days from the date of purchase (with the exception of special packages).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Online IELTS Writing Practice
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the questions you have purchased, you are entitled to a full refund within 14 days of booking. If you do cancel your account, any access to materials will be removed from your account.
Customer Service Contact Information
For complaints or any other customer service related queries you can contact us on the following:
Write to:Oxford IELTS % TEFL Express